Friday, March 26, 2010

New China Restaurant



Name: New China Restaurant
Unit 13 Old Bainbridge Square
1000 West Tharpe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32303

Telephone : (850) 385-5445
http://newchinafl.com/

Price: $3.50






Rice: Yellow

Style: Chinese

Description: The sign on the wall should have been a warning. It said "If you like our food, please tell your friends. If you don't, then remember, silence is golden." Actually I kind anticipated the place would be rather bland and I was right. The rice was nothing special. Had the usual frozen carrots and peas, barely cooked broccoli, mushrooms, onions and what I'm guessing was cabbage. I also got some teriyaki steak and while it was a heaping amount for relatively little money it was quite chewy, about what I'd expect from a fast food chinese place.


Fortune: Golden investment opportunities are arising. (This was a Golden Bowl® Fortune Cookie - Wonton Food Inc Brooklyn NY)

Overall: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment