Thursday, March 18, 2010


Name: Emerald Garden
2910 Kerry Forrest Parkway
Suite A-4
Tallahassee, FL 32309

Telephone : (850) 894-3229
http://emeraldgardenonline.com/

Price: $3.95






Rice: Yellow

Style: Chinese

Description: Never go to a chinese place when nobody else is there and the cooks are eating. They had some amazing looking food that wasn't on the menu, of course. Anyway, I went with the girlfriend and had some veggie fried rice and steamed dumplings (because earlier we had watched Anthony Bourdain in China eating some awesome looking dumplings). The rice was nothing special. I think I'm getting more critical as I go along. This could have been a 2 or 3. It had both frozen carrot cubes and sliced carrots, frozen peas, bamboo, water chestnuts, snow peas, broccoli and cabbage.


Fortune: Time is money. (Another Hunsty fortune cookie with no real fortune only a proverb.)

Overall: 2

1 comment:

  1. It was so bad, we took it home and I wolfed the rest down. It's okay, Mr. Critical, I'll get rid of it for you.

    ReplyDelete