Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Name: Golden Dragon
1964 W Tennessee St # 19
Tallahassee, FL 32303

Telephone : (850) 575-8868

Price: $5.75 (hot wings with veggie fried rice)






Rice: Yellow

Style: Chinese

Description: I'm still trying to get veggie fried rice but also order some meat. This time I got the Hot Wings with veggie fried rice. This appears mostly to be a takeout joint though they do have some booths to sit in. My biggest blog fan and I decided to hit this joint together. She had veggie lo mein (I believe). The rice wasn't that good (and neither were the wings for that matter, they were undercooked and greasy). The rice had the typical broccoli, onions, frozen carrots and peas and some mushrooms. It was nothing to write home about and actually not very good.


Fortune:

Overall: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment