Thursday, February 4, 2010

Empire Chinese Restaurant


Name: Empire Chinese Restaurant
1700 N Monroe St # 12
Tallahassee, FL 32303

Telephone : 850) 222-5550

Price: $7.05 (quart with shrimp eggroll)






Rice: White

Style: Chinese.

Description: This is a first for me and this blog, in that I'm live blogging or writing this as I'm eating. I had been avoiding this restaurant because, though I've eaten here many times before, I knew it was particularly nothing special and have been wanting to try other places. I go here quite often because it's right by the Publix that I shop at and, as it were, I had to pick up a few things at Publix, so I figured I'd go ahead and get the review of this establishment out of the way. I often like to kill two birds with one stone and get things done in pairs (like shopping and getting lunch). I guess it's a hold over from the days of $4 gasoline.
The rice has cabbage, broccoli, cubed carrots and peas, water chestnuts, mushrooms and baby corn. While deep in variety the tastes is rather bland.


Fortune: Keep your plans secret for now. (HUNSTY cherries brand)

Overall: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment